This position will be as a member of the Investment Management team for Black Swift Group, LLC.
The role working with the traders and portfolio managers for Black Swift’s separately managed account business and managing the firm’s internal hedge fund portfolio invested in private investments, equities, and structured credit.
The position is for a recent graduate or for someone with 1-3 years of experience. An ideal candidate will enjoy doing both macro top-down research and company specific analysis, along with a basic knowledge of trading.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist with maintaining and developing internal analytics
• Prepare performance review material and attribution analysis
• Maintain internal research databases
• Assist with trading and implementing hedging
• Interfacing with Wall Street broker dealers and Institutional research providers
• Assist in the creation of technical marketing material and analysis
• Work on the development and launch of new alternative offerings
• 0 to 3 years of meaningful work experience in the investment management industry – prior hedge fund or other relevant alternatives experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
• Strong analytical skills with a working knowledge of equity, fixed income investments and derivatives
• A self-starter with strong organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Series 65 license a plus
• CFA a plus