Client Service Associate
This position will focus on the Client Service function for the Black Swift Group, LLC.
The role involves the ongoing support for a separate account management business and Black Swift’s alternative investment funds. The individual will be part of a small, dedicated client service and sales team.
Preference is for a candidate with knowledge of equity portfolio management, derivatives, and/or hedge fund/private debt fund experience. Experience working with institutional investors is also a plus. Candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
- Assist with responding to client requests and investor queries and providing support to the investment management team
- Prepare marketing materials, client reports and periodic updates
- Maintain industry databases and online portal
- Assist with monitoring all investor transactions; coordinating with accounting, operations, and fund administrator to reconcile investor activities and ensure proper set up of new investors
- Assist in the creation of technical marketing material and analysis
- Onboarding new clients and accounts
- At least 2 years of meaningful work experience in the investment management industry – prior hedge fund or other relevant alternatives experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Strong analytical skills with a working knowledge of equity, fixed income investments and derivatives
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client and/or performance reporting
- Series 65 license, CAIA, CFA or CFP a plus
- send a resume to info at blackswiftgroup.com